“Super Woman” Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 cup dates, pitted (if dry, soak in warm water for 10 minutes, then drain well)
- 3 Tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- Pulse dates in a food processor or blender until they’re in small pieces or it forms a ball. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Add oats, chia seeds and peanut butter to food processor or blender and mix until combined(it does not have to be smoothly combined).
- Add this mixture to dates in mixing bowl, mix in chocolate chips, and “knead” together until it is all combined
- Form into about 1 inch “truffles”.
- Eat immediately or store refrigerated.